DECLARATION OF MORALS AND INDEPENDENCE
1. The world has been captivated by a “Dark Mind” that betrays the human race.
2. The Dark Mind takes decisions in the soggy climate of unlovely circles, injected to the people in the dark laboratories of parapsychology and rules the world from dark tunnels.
3. The Dark Mind has invaded and destroyed people’s souls, minds, intellects, morals and eventually lives, and then placed the animal instincts of its demonic nature in their stead.
4. The mind of every person infiltrated by the Dark Mind is rapidly demonised and becomes the adversary of the “human”. People who have the dark mind are fooled by the disillusion that they have freedom and independence and they do not realise that they are in fact submitting to the owners of the Dark Mind.
5. The Dark Mind presents doing what is required by animal instincts as freedom and independence. The animal instincts it has injected into the content of the notions of rights, freedom and independence cause continuous conflicts and war among people.
6. The Dark Mind gains strength and power from the inevitable war of animal instincts and enslaves humanity through violent gunmen who has been turned into people that can kill people for one hundred dollars.
7. The Dark Mind has entered all secluded parts of humanity, infiltrated into all important institutes of states, and invaded countries by military or cultural means.
8. By encouraging same-sex relations, the Dark Mind wants to cause humanity’s extinction; by ensuring that wars outside the region it rules continue uninterruptedly, it wants to make an attempt against humanity, and; by exploiting all values and resources of humanity, it wants to sentence them to poverty and eventually make its own sovereignty permanent.
9. The Dark Mind has separated men and women, individual and society, people and the state and injected all of them with the idea of being an entity on its own. Thus it has planted the seeds of continuous conflict. By turning each of these notions/concepts into individual ideologies, it has flooded the world with blood.
10. Humanity is facing the deepest invasion and threat in history.
11. Humanity is dying.
12. “The Dark Mind” is deepening its demonic rule.
13. You cannot fight the Dark Mind by weapons, because bullets cannot harm the mind. The only way one can fight the Dark Mind is by creating a new mind, creating the “Moral Mind”.
So then listen oh mankind…
1- The human being is the most honourable of the living creatures (the creature Ashraf) that has been created in most perfect way possible (Ahsen-i calendar).
2- The human being is a unique and exceptional creature descending from human ancestors
3- The essence that makes human unique and exceptional is not his/her brain and body but his soul and heart.
4- Morals is the fundamental difference and border between humans and animals.
5- Only the humans are obliged with morals; animals are not obliged with morals.
6- Mind does not have the potency to violate morals, in other words the humanity.
7- Independence of humanity starts with the refusal of being an animal and the acceptance of being the most honourable creature.
8- Human’s individual entity is necessity and social entity is obligation; liberal and socialist ideologies tears the human to pieces.
9- Human is not an individual consisting of himself/herself only; human is a personality equipped with morals.
10- Personality is the compound of existence for the human’s individual entity and the element of existence for his/her social entity.
11- Personality is the original and noble element that builds the society, and society is housing and case that makes personality possible and permanent.
12- When giving credit to each where it is due, individual and society are two separate beings and they are two composite entities when describing the human and life.
13- The relation between the individual and society is a search for balance flowing towards a superior order.
14- The individual is the representative of freedom and society is the representative of social order.
15- The Independence of humanity is only possible in the most developed composition of freedom and order.
16- Man and woman cannot represent the human separately.
17- The human manifests itself through the men’s and women’s completing each other.
18- Man and woman are not each other’s opposite but inseparable parts.
19- Ultimate union of man and woman without the bond of marriage is not possible and legitimate.
20- Only the marriage between a man and a woman is acceptable; other alternatives are the violation of humanitarian border.
21- Independence of humanity is only possible when man and woman build a family establishment.
22- One cannot claim private ownership over the ruling power.
23- Private ownership cannot be established over ruling power.
24- If the ruling power and the people have a dispute, the rightful party is the people.
25- The army cannot take the side of the ruling power against the people; an army that massacres the people is an enemy army.
26- The way to build and gain the ruling power is elections.
27- Political opposition is possible and imperative (sine qua non).
28- The rule of law for the opposition and the minorities is under legal protection.
29- Usurping the power is a legitimate reason for uprising against the ruling power.
30- State is the organised form of the society.
31- State is a necessity for people with integrity whereas it is imperative for people without integrity.
32- State is a natural outcome of a civilised society whereas it is an artificial sanction for an embroiled society.
33- State is the established manifestation of order.
34- State is the established means that transforms the person and the society to civilisation.
35- State is the major organisation in which material strength is concentrated.
36- Material strength cannot be left naked; it must be covered with laws and morals.
37- The law identifies the formal borders of strength.
38- Morals determines the content and purpose of strength.
39- Unlawful state is a tyrant and an immoral state is a savage.
40- In today’s world there are no moral states.
41- The Independence of humanity is only possible by building moral states.
42- Human life is sacred; safety must be ensured above all else.
43- One who kills a person is considered to have killed the entire humanity.
44- Life is paid by life: he who kills without cause is killed. But vigilantism is prohibited: the state shall define and execute the punishment through law.
45- Unless one risks spending all the treasure and mobilises all the armies in the world to save just one life, the independence of humanity cannot be saved.
46- Safeguarding the mind safe is a must.
47- Above all else, mind is human’s faculty of recognising his/her “humanity”.
48- Mind’s safety is the insurance of being and remaining a human.
49- Freedom of thought is an inseparable part and outcome of the mind’s safety.
50- Freedom is human dignity; it cannot be renounced or prevented.
51- What matters is keeping the mind safe, without it freedom of thought is impossible.
52- Each religion, culture and ideal should be able to build its own mind composition and mind-set.
53- “Single mind” (positive mind) enforced by the West inhibits the freedom of thought.
54- No religion, culture of ideal can impose their mind-set on humanity.
55- Freedom of thought is restricted by morals; any freedom that does not have morality or mindfulness is null and void.
56- The Independence of humanity is only possible with the end of the sovereignty of the single mind.
57- Religion safety should be ensured.
58- Religion is the connection that humans set up with the truth.
59- Religion is the poem that proposes the life of truth.
60- All kinds of exploitation of the safety of religion is strongly expelled.
61- Different religions should be able to live together.
62- In a world where religions do not impose on each other, humanity’s independence is secured.
63- The safety of generations should be ensured.
64- The very first prerequisite of safeguarding generations is the wedlock.
65- Human is the most sacred entity in the universe, preventing the birth and life of a human being is cannibalism.
66- Killing a human being by abortion must be prohibited. Concerns about meeting the month’s end is not an excuse for abortion.
67- Those who prevent a child to be born are also capable of killing people.
68- In a world where a child is not allowed to be born, independence of humanity is impossible.
69- Assets must be safeguarded.
70- Fights over assets and goods is libellous for creature as sacred as the human beings.
71- Offence against assets and goods is a way that the human insults himself/herself and no individual, society and state shall not be allowed to affront itself, the human kind and the humanity.
72- All causes for a fight over assets and goods shall be deemed null. However;
73- Entire humanity is responsible for each single human being starving on this earth;
74- Assets and goods cannot be really safeguarded unless entire humanity reaches the minimum level of living.
75- Safeguarding the assets and goods is above all else the responsibility of rich people and states. The rich are liable not to safeguard their assets and goods but to fulfil the minimum requirements of the poor.
76- No rich person can find refuge in the safety of his/her assets and goods in the event of an attack by a man who could not satisfy his basic needs.
77- In a world where there are people who are hungry and in need, independence of humanity has not been achieved.
78- Morality is the process of becoming a human for the being that is born as a human.
79- No ideological perspective or understanding is independent of morality; any ideology that does not first proposes its moral values is null and void.
80- Morality does not have any political boundaries but considerations of different morality are possible and necessary.
81- Declaration of Morals and Independence is global. It cannot be abandoned or committed to the prerogative of political regimes and Powers.
82- Political Powers should not but be subject to the Declaration of Morals and Independence.
83- Independence of humanity is only possible if the world sets up a Council of Morals and Independence.
84- Turkey nominates to represent and warrant the Declaration of Morals and Independence in the whole world.